ECE Research - Computer Engineering
Faculty: Drs. Linda DeBrunner, Uwe Meyer-Baese, Reginald Perry and Ming Yu
Research Focus Areas
- Digital signal processing with FPGAs, VHDL, obfuscation in C, VHLD, and Verilog, C2H on DE2, LISA RISC, CSE, and SMAG
- Improving the key performance indexes (KPI) of both wired and wireless networks
- Applications to various cyber-physical systems (CPS)Estimating bridge displacement.
- Communication networks for intelligent transportation systems (ITS).
- Smart grids communications for power distribution systems
- Rapid prototyping using field-programmable logic devices
- CMOS based optoelectronics
- Engineering education
- Low power digital signal processing implementations
- Designing multipliers for digital signal processing algorithms
- Estimating bridge displacement.