Pre-College Science & Engineering Summer Camps
- Weeklong, STEAM-themed camps feature "hands-on, minds-on" learning led by experienced educators
- Themes include technology, engineering, movie magic, animation, rocketry and space science, coding, energy and snap circuits, robotics and more
- Convenient, safe environment for fun, engaging camp activities
- Register at www.challengertlh.com
- Research and Engineering Apprenticeship Program (REAP) This program provides summer opportunities for high-school students from historically under-represented and under-served populations to contribute to research in a University lab setting. Students must apply at https://www.usaeop.com/program/reap/
- Engineering Camp for High School Students This camp emphasizes Robotics engineering. Participants will learn to design, build, program and test robots for various challenge missions. The camp's curriculum is based on the Lego Mindstorm EV3 platform and incorporates teamwork, problem-solving, creativity, engineering career awareness and professional development.
- Engineering Camp for Middle School Students This camp emphasizes Robotics using the Lego Mindstorm EV3 robots. Participants will learn to design, build, program and test robots for various challenge missions. They will learn effective teamwork, problem-solving skills, academic skills and professional development. They will participate in a design competition at the end of camp.
- Email Dr. Shonda Bernadin (Site Director) or Shedric Triplett (850)-410-6622