- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Ohio State University, 1984
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 1979
- B.S., Mathematics, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 1978
- Electromagnetics and wireless communications
Current Research Projects
- Wireless channel modeling and multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems
Dr. Bing W. Kwan is an Associate Professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering of Florida A&M University and Florida State University. He joined the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering in July 1985. He has taught various courses on Communications over the years and also is responsible for building many undergraduate lab manuals and labs themselves.