Okenwa Okoli, Ph.D., CEng, CSci
Chair, Professor & Associate Director of HPMI
Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Ph.D., University of Warwick, 1997
- Cost effective environmentally benign manufacture of advanced composites and multiscale, multifunctional structures.
- The enhancement of safety in critical structures through novel in-situ structural health monitoring techniques.
- Development of 3D photovoltaic devices for energy harvesting and transport.
- The transformational development of vascular ceramics for structural and bio-inspired applications