The deadline for course late drop/withdrawal has been extended to Friday, April 24th (by 5 pm EST). College of Engineering staff in the Office of the Associate Dean for Student Services and Undergraduate Affairs will be available to help you if you have any questions regarding the course drop/withdrawal procedures or any other questions you may have regarding your academics. Below are instructions on how to process your course late drop/withdrawal request.
- Fill out the late drop form which can be found on the link below and email it to email@example.com by 5pm, April 24th (all late drop/withdrawal requests will not be counted towards your total late drop/withdrawal limit). Note that this is a deviation from our normal policy due to the extenuating circumstances.
- Once we receive your late drop form, we will place the withdrawal service indicator on your record that will allow you to process your withdrawal application online (follow the attached instructions to complete your withdrawal application through iRattler).
- Generate and print your course drop/withdrawal form from Student Central (see attached instructions - do not skip step #5).
- Fill out the late drop/withdrawal form which can be found the link below (all late drop/withdrawal requests will not be counted towards your total late drop/withdrawal limit). Note that this is a deviation from our normal policy due to the extenuating circumstances.
- Send both forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, April 24th.
Other academic forms can be found through the following link:
Please contact us if you have any questions either by email email@example.com or call us at (850) 410-6423. We are here for you.