FSU Libraries physical spaces will close beginning Thursday, March 19 at 5:00 p.m. until further notice. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 News Page. Your COE Librarians, Denise A. Wetzel and Kelly Grove, are still available to support your research and teaching needs during this time. Please see the information provided below.
Online Services being offered:
- Ask a Librarian: Service on our library website for basic/general questions.
- Online Consultations with Librarians via Zoom/email
- Citation Management Help
- APA 7th edition course module via Canvas
- Other citation modules can be requested as well.
- Tutoring: Late night tutoring will be offered via Zoom for the two weeks following Spring break. More details will be available at https://www.lib.fsu.edu/tutoring
- Certain FSU main campus materials are still eligible for e Request.
- Inter-Library Loan online resources requests are being taken within reason. Currently we are unable to request physical materials.
- Nationwide Interlibrary Loan services are being affected by university and library closures, and many places are no longer able to send print materials. At this time, ILL requests for scanned articles and book chapters as well as Library Express Delivery Service (LEDS) requests continue, though LEDS may be limited due to staffing. If you need materials, please reach out to your subject librarian about eBook and/or eResource availability of your material requests.
- Assistance in preparing grant applications via Zoom.
- Particularly Data Management Plans (DMPs)
- Workshops via Zoom (See Below for options)
- Literature/Systematic Review Assistance via Zoom/email