The Master of Engineering (M.Eng) curriculum consists of 30 credit hours. The degree program through the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering can be completed in approximately four to five semesters. Students can also complete the program at their own pace part-time. The curriculum includes a total of 30 credit hours or 10 three-hour courses.
The following courses are offered by the civil engineering faculty. Additional courses will be added in the future.
- CCE5036 Project Controls in Construction
- CCE5212 Sustainable and Green Construction
- CEG5115 Foundation Engineering
- CEG5155 Earth Retaining Structures and Slope Stability
- CES5106 Advanced Structural Analysis
- CES5706 Advanced Concrete Design
- CES5845 Composites in Civil Engineering
- CGN5825 Site Development
- EGN5458 Statistical Applications for Engineers
- ENV5105 Air Pollution Control
- TTE5074 Freight Terminals and Distribution Facilities
Elective courses from outside the CEE department will be available. Some examples are given below.
- COM 5450 Introduction to Project Management
- PAD 5395 Critical Infrastructure Protection
- PAD 5397 Foundations of Emergency Management
- ENT 5216 Foundations of Entrepreneurship & Leadership