Engineering Senior Design Day is a showcase of innovative, creative, and multi-disciplinary projects developed by our graduating senior students.
Every year, senior engineering students participate in a two-semester Senior Design course, where they apply the knowledge learned in the classroom and work with industry partners on a sponsored project. These undergraduates work in teams, often interdisciplinary to provide innovative and creative solutions for real-life projects. Senior Design is a signature engineering capstone experience for students and the experience helps them realize specific design needs by using engineering skills they have learned through curriculum.
8:15 AM - 12:30 PM | Oral Presentations (COE, AME, CAPS, HPMI and ASC)
9 parallel oral presentation sessions will be held.
- Session 01 – Mechatronics and Multimedia (COE Room A329)
- Session 02 – Measurement and Testing (COE Room B202)
- Session 03 – Vehicle Technologies (COE Room A113)
- Session 04 – Data Processing (CAPS Room 120)
- Session 05 – Aerospace (ASC Room 255, Shaw Building)
- Session 06 – Process Optimization (HPMI Room 114)
- Session 07 – Entrepreneurship (CAPS Room 255)
- Session 08 – Structural/Site Design I (AME Room 108)
- Session 09 – Structural/Site Design II (AME Room 106)