Academic rigor and professional flexibility define our MSIE programs. The Department offers a Thesis and Non-Thesis Option for its MSIE Degree, as well as a specialized program (Specialization in Engineering Management) to meet the needs of its diverse student body. All MSIE programs integrate a strong theoretical foundation, hands-on experience and one-on-one mentorship from leading faculty and industrial professionals.
- Learn about the admission requirements for this program.
- Learn the program and course requirements for graduation.
- Read a list of graduate courses.
- Read the Graduate Handbook.
- Contact Program Faculty Advisors.
University Admissions Forms On-line: