Check back often! This portion of the Department website contains updated copies of student handbooks, course requirement sheets and departmental forms. Items marked with a (*) require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your system for viewing and printing. For your convenience, the latest version can be downloaded from the Adobe site.
- Overview of Department and College
- Graduate Handbook
- Fellowships and Awards Information
- Graduate Students/Postdocs Insurance Information from FSU
- Annual Review of Doctoral Students
- Degree Plan Form (required for MSIE and PhD students)
- MSIE: MSIE Committee Invitation Form
- MSIE: MSIE Thesis Proposal Form
- MSIE: MSIE Thesis Progress Presentation Form
- MSIE: MSIE Thesis Defense Form
- PhD: PhD Preliminary Examination Report Form
- PhD: PhD Committee Invitation Form
- PhD: PhD Research Proposal Form
- PhD: PhD Research Dissertation Grant Application
- PhD: PhD Final Progress Review
- PhD: PhD Annual Progress Review Form
- PhD: Doctoral Defense Form
- PhD: Doctoral Defense University Representative Form
For FSU courtesy appointments on MS/PhD committees, appointment paperwork must be submitted through the Dean of Faculties office. The following are required:
- pPAF (paper Personnel Action Form)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the Social Security Card (if available)
- New Employee Information Worksheet
- Apply for Directive Status from the Office of Graduate Studies using this form "directive_status.pdf"".
Which is now located on our Blackboard sites for ease of maintenance.
If you have any problem accessing the forms in Blackboard please contact Monica Esquibel.