Open to all engineering students and the general public
1. Students will engage with a wide variety of employers in STEM industries, demonstrating networking skills.
2. Demonstrate proper presentation for a career fair. Research, attire, how to present themselves.
3. Identify a range of career opportunities available to them by industry or employer.
4. Students will develop professional experiential learning skills through internships, employment opportunities.
5. Students practice skills, improve communication and problem-solve to increase confidence.
Concurrent Session Times
Session 1- A113 (60 seats) 9:30a-10:30a Elevator Pitch, How to Connect with Faculty, Women in STEM
Session 2-B135 (126 seats) 11:00a-12:00n Technical Interview, Entrepreneurship, Experiential Learning
Session 3-B136 (70 seats) 1:30p-2:30p Networking 101, Going Global, Understanding and Navigating Culture and Differences