Open to all engineering students and the general public
1. Students will engage with a wide variety of employers in STEM industries, demonstrating networking skills.
2. Demonstrate proper presentation for a career fair. Research, attire, how to present themselves.
3. Identify a range of career opportunities available to them by industry or employer.
4. Students will develop professional experiential learning skills through internships, employment opportunities.
5. Students practice skills, improve communication and problem-solve to increase confidence.