Welcome back to campus for a safe & healthy Fall 2020 semester
Courses begin on campus and virtually on Monday, August 24, 2020. These are the policies and resources that are in place at Florida A&M and Florida State universities that affect our joint college campus.
Guidance for Students
- Florida State University’s Return to Student Life information
- Florida A&M University’s information for students and parents
- FAMU-FSU Engineering campus events policy
- Engineering Event Request Form (events will NOT be approved without 14-day lead time during the COVID-19 pandemic. NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Daily Wellness Checks for All
Participating in a daily wellness check supports the overall health and wellness of the FAMU-FSU Engineering community. All students should complete the Daily Wellness Check Tool for their university (see links below) each day before coming to campus or leaving their residence hall. The Daily Wellness Check Tool asks if you have experienced symptoms or if you have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual. Students who pass the wellness check can move about campus, observing social distancing guidelines and wearing a face covering. Students who do not pass the wellness check are highly encouraged to contact campus Health & Wellness at their university.
- FSU Daily Wellness Check app for students, faculty, and staff (FSU students & employees)
- FAMU Daily Wellness Check for students, faculty, and staff (FAMU students & employees)
- Florida State University COVID-19 information
- Florida A&M University COVID-19 information
Due to campus policy and the Leon County ordinance in effect, face coverings and physical distancing will be required in all areas of the FAMU-FSU Engineering campus at all times. Both FSU and FAMU have information about proper face coverings and where to get masks if you don’t have them:
- FSU Face Coverings distribution
- FAMU will provide disposable and reusable face masks as part of the Return Kit, distributed during move-in on campus and at Coleman Library and other distribution points on campus.
Engineering Remote Learning Information
Student Resources for Fall 2020
University Reopening Plans
- Florida State University (note that FSU manages our campus and facilities per the joint agreement, so we follow the FSU policy with regard to reopening facilities)
- Florida A&M University