Post Doc Research
Job Title: Postdoctoral Researcher
Location: High Performance Materials Institute; Tallahassee, FL
To be filled as soon as possible.
The High Performance Materials Institute (HPMI) at Florida State University offers researchers the state-of-the-art equipment and facilities to investigate critical issues in the areas of high-performance composites and nanomaterials, structural health monitoring, multifunctional nanomaterials, and advanced manufacturing and process modeling. HPMI is seeking a Post-Doctoral Research Associate with experience in advanced composites manufacturing and materials characterization.
- Knowledge in the area of composite laminate theory
- Knowledge of and possible experience with composite manufacturing techniques such as open/closed molding technologies and autoclave curing
- Knowledge in mechanical characterization and failure analysis
- Able to work effectively on multidisciplinary teams led by a Principle Investigator
- A US citizen/permanent resident
To apply, email your cover letter and CV along with a list of publications and two references to Emily Hammel (email@example.com ).
High-Performance Materials Institute
Florida State University
Materials Research Building
2005 Levy Ave.
Tallahassee, FL 32310-5754